Nashville Globe – January 25, 1907
- Services of both the Methodist and Congregational churches were well attended last Sunday.
- Miss Anna L. Hendricks, the skilled seamstress of Goodlettsville, has resumed work in Nashville
- Mr. Jesse Baker has returned from Columbus, Ohio
- Messrs. William and Otto Johnson will continue to be subscribers of the Globe.
- Miss Eunice A. Hendricsk is spending this week at Ridgetop.
- Mrs. Emma Joiner has renewed her subscription for the Globe.
- Miss Lula Thomas, who is temporarily residing in Nashville at the home of her brother, will visit her parents and friends next Sunday.
- It is hoped that all subscribers who are behind with the Globe will promptly pay up. If they fail to do so, the paper will necessarily be stopped. It is not run on the credit system; and those wo have been especially accommodated according to this system certainly ought to appreciate the favor and meet their obligations.