Nashville Globe – 1 Mar 1907
- Mr. William Johnson, one of our most energetic young men, gains much inspiration and race pride from reading the Globe.
- Miss Anna L. Hendricks returned from Nashville last Sunday morning and will spend a few weeks at home.
- Mr. Luther Crosswye, so long a faithful deacon of the Congregational Church, is now suffering with la grippe.
- Mr. David Cantrell has been compelled to drop the Globe for a while; but conditions are growing better and he will renew his subscription soon.
- Through the efforts of Rev. R.C. McLendon, a teacher of instrumental music has been secured, and many of the young people will join the class.
- Miss Kittie Garrett is always prompt in renewing her subscription. May all follow her example