January 18, 1907
- Miss Hazel Doyle has returned to her school in South Franklin.
- Mr. Hugh Nevils is a little indisposed
- Mr. Samuel McLemore passed through here Monday on his way to Spring Hill, Tenn.
- Dr. Y.E. Redmond, Dr. O. G. McKensley, Messrs. E. H. Doyle and Fred D. Williams were in Nashville last week.
- Miss Lucy Patterson, of High street, Nashville, was the guest of Mrs. R. ? Washington, House avenue, last week.
- Mr. and Mrs. Howard Mills, of Nashville, were here a few days ago.
- Mr. Parish Williams was in Nashville Sunday.
- Mrs. J. P. Campbell is visiting her mother in Nashville.
- Mrs. Tom Doyle is visiting her daughter, Mrs. Wm. Britt, 140 Thomas street, Nashville.
- Dr. Wallace, of Meharry Medical College, was the guest of Miss Hazel Doyle a few days ago.
- Mrs. W. B. Redmond is visiting Mr. and Mrs. Samuel Williams, of East Franklin.
- Dr. R. S. Washington was the guest of friends last Sunday at Leipers Fork, Tenn.
- Elder Jackson preached at Leipers Fork Sunday.
- Miss Mary L. Dobinson, of South Franklin, was in Saturday
- [there is at least one more item that is cut off in my copy]