Nashville Globe – January 25, 1907
- The social given by the Misses Mary A. and Cassie Cartwright, Thursday night, was quite a treat to the young people.
- Miss Fannie W. Smith has returned from the city where she has been for quite a while visiting relatives and friends
- Mrs. Paralee Gregory visited her mother at Tullahoma last week.
- Madame Isabella and Malissa Perry were the guests of relatives at Sand Hill Friday.
- Rev. B. G. Strong preached the first sermon to the sisters, who recently perfected an organization here, last Saturday afternoon.
- Quite a number attended the prayer meeting Sunday night at the residence of Mr. Nat Perry.
- Mrs. A.L. Field left for Bowling Green, Ky. Monday. They were accompanied to Nashville by Mrs. Allie Webb.