The Ladies Aid Circle
February 15, 1907
The Ladies’ Aid Circle of Clark Memorial Church celebrated their first anniversary, February 11, at the home of Mrs. Walter Shelby, 784 Tenth Avenue South. Prof. Thos. Hardiman paid a beautiful tribute to the ladies of the Circle. He made an excellent speech. He spoke of the good work the ladies had done for the church the past year. After Prof. Hardiman’s speech, a program was rendered by some of the best talent of the city.