- Prof. Ford Green delivered a very interesting address to the Sunday school on February 17.
- Rev. J.A. Bryant, a firm believer in industrial education, preached a very helpful sermon Sunday at 11:30. He delivered an address on last Tuesday night on industrial education.
- Mrs. Copeland of Ebenezer, has planned to organize a ladies’ reading circle to meet at the homes of each month.
- The rally set for last Sunday met with great success. The sum of $16.25 was raise at the morning service.
- Mrs. Keeling, who has been in St. Louis for quite a time, is back home again. She was visiting her mother who died while she was there.
- Mr. Elmore Telford and James Harding Jr, are new subscribers for the Globe. Mrs Anna Walker is agent.
- Miss Hattie F. Henley is expected to be called to Chicago very soon to the bedside of her mother.
- Mr. Hickman Jenkins has bought him a farm near the Glade. He also owns other real estates in the Fifteenth District. Mr. Jenkins is a very industrious young man.