Nashville Globe – 1 Mar 1907
Mr. William Thomas King, of 1616 Patterson street, and Miss Ada Lee Harris, of 513 Fourth avenue, South, were quietly united in the holy bonds of matrimony Sunday, February 24, at 4:$5 o’clock, at the home of Rev. C.H. Clark, 610 Jo Johnston avenue. The ceremony was performed by Dr. Clark in the presence of a few relatives, after which they were driven to the home of Mrs. M.S. King, mother of the groom, where they were served, with an elaborate six o’clock dinner which consisted of several courses.
Those seated around the dining table were Mr. and Mrs. W.T. King, Mr. and Mrs. R.L. King, Mrs. M.S. King, Misses Mary Clark, Ophelia Alexander, Nellie E. King, Little Connie May King, Dr. Oliver Reynolds and Mr. Waymon Box. A number of presents both handsome and expensive were received.
The bride made a lovely picture in a creation of grey and blue grenadine over blue silk with hat to match. She carried a bouqet of white and red carnations with white ribbon.