From the May 20, 1960 issue of the Nashville Globe
- BEDFORD, Mrs. Hattie – May 14, at a local nursing home
- CECIL, Wade – May 10 at a local hospital
- COLLIER, Mrs. Daisy – May 14 at a local infirmary
- COPELAND, Rev. Thornton – May 16 at a hospital in Detroit, Mich.
- CROOK, Mrs. Katie – May 9 in Chicago, Ill.
- CURTIS, John Bowing – May 8th at a local hospital
- FOWKLES, Mrs. Annie Bell – May 17 at her home 1720 Jefferson St.
- HAMPTON, Mr. Thomas – suddenly May 16 at a local hospital
- HARRIS, Mrs. Rhoda Ann – May 9 at a local infirmary
- HARVEY, Mr. William McKinley – suddenly May 13 at a local infirmary
- KNIGHT, Mr. Willie Rogers – suddenly May 15 at a local hospital.
- MALONE, Mrs. Mary Kate-Lyda – May 14 at a local infirmary
- SAMPLE, Mr. William – May 16 at his residence 594 J.C. Napier Cts.
- SIMS Sr., Mr. Harvey R. – May 15 in Phoenix, Arizona
- SWANSON, Miss Georgia Lee – suddenly May 9 at a local infirmary
- TERRY, Dr. Maggie E. – May 15 at residence of sister 2107 Osage St.
- WATSON Sr., Mr. Cain – May 9 at his residence in Cincinatti, Ohio